Have you ever wanted to put a name to the wild flowers you see about you every day, or while on a walk, or on holiday? With the help of this pocket-sized guide, you will be able to do just that. Beginners of all ages will be introduced to the many common wild flowers found around Ireland.
The guide includes:
• colour photographs of 162 wild flowers
• their common, scientific and Irish names
• clear and simple descriptions, including colour, size and habitat
• an introduction to each wild flower family, highlighting important features
• information on the different types of plant habitats.
A Sherkin Island Marine Station publication